Discussing The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Major Points from this Episode:
- Your reference group determines 95% of your success for failure.
- Who do you spend the most time with, who do you admire. Do these two groups match?
- You should be someone that people want to be around.
- Be aware of the choices you are making around others.
- A peak performance partner can give you an unbiased honest perspective.
- Cleaning your environment can help with mental clarity.
Find a peak performance partner who should be someone you trust that can hold you accountable in every area of life and business.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.