Major Points from this Episode:
- Stop trying to fix your weaknesses.
- Begin to change your inner dialogue from weakness based to strength based.
- Pursue your strengths and outsource your weaknesses.
- You are energized and elevated when using your strengths.
- Maura’s Strengths: Empathetic nature, relatablility
- Heather’s Strengths: Speaking and teaching, diversity in learning abilities.
- Go to AuthenticHappiness.com to complete a strengths finder questionnaire.
- Approach everything you do with positivity and enthusiasm.
- We are not alone in this journey toward fulfillment.
- Engage your strengths to overcome your weaknesses, and never beat yourself up for what you don’t accomplish.
- You have more strengths than weaknesses.
- Think about a time that challenged you. Write about what strength and courage you had to muster up to get thru these moments.
- Ask a few friends or colleagues what strengths they see in you. Journal about those things until you see them in yourself.
- Visit AuthenticHappiness.com to complete the strengths finder.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.