Discussing Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
Major Points from this Episode:
- Practice creative procrastination, which means to procrastinate on small tasks or being lazy.
- Let go of control and outsource/delegate tasks to others. While the training phase is difficult, the end result is freedom.
- “No” is the most important word in the english language.
- The great question to ask yourself: What one skill, if I developed and did in an excellent fashion, would have the greatest impact on my career?
- Balance does not exist. If you are balanced, there is no movement happening. You want to seek harmony with all aspects of your life.
- Utilize the body language of high performers. Get in power poses to change your body chemistry and lift your mood.
- Continually upgrade your key skills. Learning should never stop, and everything is learnable.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.