Major Points from this Episode:
- Doing something/anything toward your goal keeps the dream active, be attuned to signs and signals.
- Writing sets the wheels in motion and tells your brain what you want.
- The brain will figure out what to pay attention to.
- Write letters of praise and thanks to God, and ask questions too.
- The resistance you experience has meaning. Resistance is not always a bad thing, as it may lead you in another direction or tell you further work is needed.
- Get rid of old things which no longer serve you to make room for new opportunities and experiences, which will lead to growth.
- Giving thanks helps you live a life of gratefulness. Let people know you are grateful for them.
- There is no such thing as failure, only feedback and a delay to your goal.
- Write letters of gratitude to let those around you know how you feel. When you search for things to be grateful for, more joyful things will appear to you.
- Text someone you haven’t contacted in awhile and let them know you are thinking of them. Brighten someone’s day every day this week.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.