Discussing Your Best Year Ever by Michael Hyatt
Major Points from this Episode:
- It is essential to review your past to determine what worked and what didn’t.
- Ask yourself – what success have you had, what do you regret, what can you do better?
- Asking these reflective questions will help you grow.
- Gratitude amplifies the good in our lives.
- Design your future with SMARTER goals
- Goals are never static and can be refined throughout the process.
- S – Specific. Narrow your goals to be as specific as possible.
- M – Measurable. Associate numbers with your goals (xx times per week, $$ per sale, etc.) and celebrate milestones.
- A – Actionable. Use action verbs not state of being verbs.
- R – Risky. Don’t play it safe. Your goals should stretch you, and if they don’t, you are limiting your potential.
- T – Time Keyed. A deadline should always be assigned to each goal. Don’t make them too distant.
- E – Exciting. They should inspire you and make you want to work.
- R – Relevant. Your goals are unique to you. Don’t copy someone else’s goals, as they need to be in alignment with your life.
Click here to learn more about regaining control of your life! We have learned how to manufacture motivation and end procrastination!
- Use Heather’s Daily Goals Document
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.