Major Points from this Episode:
- You are always in control – you are never a victim.
- Realizing your power is the biggest blessing in personal development.
- There are 7 definitions of taking responsibility
- Never blame anyone else
- Don’t blame yourself and don’t make yourself feel guilty
- Be aware of when and where you are not taking responsibility
- Handle your inner chatterbox who is trying to keep you safe
- Be aware of payoffs that keep you stuck
- Figure out what you want and move forward
- Be aware of the multitude of choices
- It is extremely empowering to have a group of people around you that provides motivation.
- Both negativity and positivity is contagious – be aware of your outlook on situations.
- Knowing what you want will allow you to stand firm in your choices.
- Refrain from complaining or criticizing for one full week to gauge how your outlook changes.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.