I LOVE this photograph that I recently captured at a private consultation. I offer many avenues for learning photography (please visit my workshop page), but in this case, an aspiring photographer hired me for a hands-on post bridal photography session. Her friend was recently married, so she asked her to get dressed again. We spent a few hours shooting, where I taught my approach to lighting, posing and working with the client, and then we worked together to post process the photographs. It was a blast!!!
- Podcast Ep 167 – How often do you lie to yourself and others?
- Podcast Ep 166 – Flourish in Five – Do you trust yourself?
- Podcast Ep 165 – How can appreciation make me more successful?
- Podcast Ep 164 – Flourish in Five – Was it tacky of me to ask for money?
- Podcast Ep 163 – The Easiest Way to Make Money