I LOVE this photograph that I recently captured at a private consultation. I offer many avenues for learning photography (please visit my workshop page), but in this case, an aspiring photographer hired me for a hands-on post bridal photography session. Her friend was recently married, so she asked her to get dressed again. We spent a few hours shooting, where I taught my approach to lighting, posing and working with the client, and then we worked together to post process the photographs. It was a blast!!!
- Podcast Ep 243 – How to Improve Focus & Get More Done
- Podcast Ep 242 – You Shouldn’t Charge that Much for Photography
- Podcast Ep 241 – Understanding this Concept Will Change Your Life
- Podcast Ep 240 – The One Word You Need to Drop from Your Vocabulary
- Podcast Ep 239 – Defining Your Rich Life Independent of Money