In this episode, we talk about the fear of selling your work and how to overcome it. After validating all your anxieties and fearful thoughts, Nicole talks with Heather while she whips out her sledgehammer and smashes your excuses to bits. I hope they weren’t too precious!
Join us as we reframe the idea of sales, work through some possible scenarios, and leave you ready to lift the profit ceiling in your business.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Selling isn’t sleazy.
- We are offering a service and people can decide whether or not they want to hire us.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What are my current views of selling?
- Are these views serving me?
- How can I reframe my thinking?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20