In this episode we are covering Principle 37 from Jack Canfield’s book The Success Principles. Hoping for motivation or inspiration to strike can be a losing proposition. Staying motivated can be as simple as listening to podcasts while you do your other tasks.
Check out my favorite books here:
Get organized with Alejadra: https://www.alejandra.tv/
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Motivation, like bathing, is temporary. That’s why you need to do it every day.
- Find a podcast to listen to, or an expert to follow in an area you’d like to improve.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- How do I best perform or get things done?
- How can I manufacture motivation?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20