In this episode I’m sharing a conversation I had with my friend Tammy on a recent coaching call. She was expressing the overwhelm she was feeling due to her to-do list and her desire to move forward. She kindly agreed to share this discussion with you in the hopes that you can gain a new perspective or strategy.
Check out my favorite books here:
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- You are not a failure if your to-do list is long.
- Do not feel ashamed if you aren’t doing things that you feel you should be doing.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- How can I develop a system that works for me?
- When do I work best?
- When should I do the mindless tasks such as folding towels?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20