Major Points from this Episode:
- Happiness doesn’t come from success. Success comes from happiness.
- The journey begins with happiness. It’s too easy to pinpoint the negative, it’s empowering to find the happiness.
- Build an emotional bank account that you can reference when things get tough. Your bank account should include big and small things.
- When you are feeling down, change your activity to something that makes you happy.
- Be a positive person, have a positive outlook and use positive words.
- Identify what brings you joy and then choose to feel that joy.
- Your resilience will help you as you face challenges.
- Be open about the challenges and struggles you face in your life and business.
- Resilience that is learned through struggle also gives you perspective.
- We can have a Plan B if something we attempt doesn’t work out.
- You will need a support system that’s by your side for the ups and downs of life.
- Never be afraid to ask for help. We can’t do everything, nor can we do it alone.
- What do you love to do that makes you happy, smile and laugh? Remove all distractions, be present, and do that activity twice this week. Just PLAY! Have fun.
- In what ways can you volunteer to bring a smile and some joy to someone’s day?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.