In this episode I am sharing a recent coaching call with my friend Heather Krah. Heather has a full time government job, a photography business and 4 children. Lately, she has been feeling overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done. In this call, we work together to break out of the overwhelm cycle.
Check out my favorite books here:
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Defining the problem.
- How to uncover the real issue that is holding you back.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- In an ideal world, what would I want my life to look like?
- What is the secondary gain or benefit from your current behavior?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20