In this episode, my good friend Nicole Begley and I are talking about your relationship to money, how your environment affects your mindset, and simple ways to shift your energy through small, incremental upgrades…like ditching those holey, stretched-out underoos for something better.
Check out my favorite books here:
Major Points from this Episode:
- The backwards idea that most of us buy into
- What message your garbage can sends your subconscious
- Why it’s important to put your logo on something
- The ripple effect of wearing the right-size shorts (seriously)
- …and dozens of non-extravagant ideas for upgrading your life
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20