In this episode, my good friend Nicole Begley and I are talking about charging for your product or services. Yes, we are talking about photography, but this could apply to anything! When will you be ready to charge? Probably never, but we hope to convince you of what is possible.
Check out my favorite books here:
Major Points from this Episode:
- How to set appropriate expectations.
- The “dead zone” of photography pricing.
- What to say if you need to re-shoot a session.
- What it takes to get good at something.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20