In this episode we are covering Principle 55 from Jack Canfield’s book The Success Principles. In this principle he explains the importance of being a class act.
Check out my favorite books here:
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Raise your standards for yourself.
- Maintain dignity and grace under pressure.
- Take responsibility for actions and results.
- Raise the quality of your attitude.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- Are my friends class acts?
- Do I care how I conduct myself? Is it obvious to others?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20