This week, Nicole Begley and I return to our series on money. We talk about a common deep-seated fear that blocks financial success, and also go down some kooky tangents—like why Nicole doesn’t want to be seen on a boat (blame the 2009 SNL video?).
If your bank account balance still isn’t where you want it, do yourself a favor and listen to this episode. You might need to question your thinking around what money means—and I’m here to guide you through.
Check out my favorite books here:
Major Points from this Episode:
- What having loads of money means to your amygdala
- The asinine thing Heather caught herself saying
- Why photographers are often afraid to market themselves
- Heather’s new area of research—and her deeply held beliefs about flying coach
- How hating on Jeff Bezos can keep you in the poorhouse
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20