This week, Nicole Begley and I discussed how to make the most of the opportunity that the New Year provides us. Now’s the time to set yourself up for success, but you need to be intentional with your annual-planning process.
Check out my favorite books here:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Where to start your annual goal-setting session
- How to make sense of the Be, Do, Have model
- The sneaky trick our brains play on us, when it comes to looking backwards
- If you set just one goal for 2022, this is Heather’s recommendation
- The “WWHPD” bracelet Nicole needs—and the app she needs to ditch!
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20