In this episode I am sharing the many things I recently changed in my life to try to manufacture motivation. Over the past several months I just wasn’t feeling myself and I decided it was time to make a change, or several changes.Learn more about the FA Rx and schedule your call here: https://flourish.academy/rx
I referenced this article from Allan Karl:https://www.allankarl.com/five-reasons-why-trying-something-new-will-change-your-life/
Check out my favorite books here:
Major Points from this Episode:
- If you want something different, you will have to do something differently.
- It might be challenging to get started, but once you do, you’ll gain momentum and motivation.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- Am I too comfortable?
- What can I change?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20