In this episode my friend Angela Gross and I are beginning our discussion of Jon Acuff’s new book, Soundtracks. This is the first in a series of discussions on how the repetitive thoughts in our mind impact our success. Learn more about the FA Rx and schedule your call here: https://flourish.academy/rx
Check out my favorite books here:
Jon Acuff – Soundtracks
Major Points from this Episode:
- How to recognize your broken soundtracks.
- Why it is important to replace your negative thinking.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- Are my thoughts serving me?
- Do you obsess over the myriad of ways that things can go wrong?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20