Discussing Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
Major Points from this Episode:
- Invest your energy in what you are good at and determine how it can be helpful for your profession.
- You should always lead with your unique abilities.
- Set yourself to a higher standard by raising your own bar. See yourself as a role model and never settle for mediocrity.
- Strive to become an expert in your field.
- You must guard and nurture your energy level, meaning sleep is very important to the attainment of goals.
- An optimistic attitude is found in successful individuals. They find the good and seek solutions.
- In an unexpected situation, ask yourself, “What does this make possible?”
- Develop a sense of urgency to keep you motivated.
- Technology is both a terrible master and a wonderful servant.
- Create large portions of time with time blocking, and focus your attention on a specific task. A wandering mind leads to lack of focus.
- Define a clear vision. What do you want? What do you want to achieve? What does your ideal life look like? Define all the areas of your life, write it down, and get clear on how to achieve those goals.
- Work from lists. Write everything down that you need to focus on. Create subtasks, if necessary, to track each step of the process. As each item is completed, check it off and celebrate that completion.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.