Major Points from this Episode
- Life will give you only what you ask of it.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for what you want. Write down your dreams and don’t limit your vision.
- Phrase your statements as “I desire [xyz]” instead of “I want.” Saying “I want” comes from a place of lack, not abundance.
- You will begin receiving signals that you’ve been heard and things are working in that direction.
- The Reticular Activating System (RAS) is the consciousness where your brain begins to pay attention to what you want it to notice.
- Visualize your desire and believe in the possibility. There is no hoping or wishing.
- Nothing is impossible. Don’t let your mind limit you from believing what you can achieve.
- Write down your fears to acknowledge and release what you are feeling. This helps you desensitize yourself from the fear.
- Write out a full description of what you want for every area of your life. Be vivid, be bold, don’t limit yourself.
- If a dream of yours isn’t happening, step back, ask yourself these two questions, and write down the answers:
- “What more do I have to learn?”
- “What do I need to do to get there?”
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.