Discussing Write It Down, Make It Happen by Henriette Klauser
Major Points from this Episode:
- Creating lists clears your mind because it gets all thoughts and ideas out of your head.
- Keep your focus on the desired outcome and be fully committed to what you want.
- If you have trouble coming up with ideas, get near water, as ideas tend to flow.
- Check out Heather & Maura’s visit to a Sensory Deprivation Tank >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yim-gsKCMVY&t=906s
- Your desires will be attracted to you, as the universe begins to provide what you’ve been focusing on.
- Writing everything down shows your commitment, and that makes it a goal – not a dream or fantasy.
- Unrelated success in one area can open up your potential in another area.
- Create a mantra that says “A person that can [insert the hardest thing you’ve done] can do anything”
- Spend some time this week creating your personal mantra. Make it something easy that you can instantly connect with on a daily basis.
- When writing everything down, focus on the desired outcome.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.
Connect with Us:
Heather Lahtinen: Website, Facebook, Instagram
Maura Chick: Website, Facebook, Instagram