One of the things photographers often tell me is that they just need to develop more confidence. With more confidence, they’d put themselves out there, start booking clients, and finally build the pet photography business they’ve dreamed of. Sound familiar?
Major Points from this Episode:
- The difference between comparison and inspiration, and inspiration vs. copying
- How a lack of confidence can lead to unhappy customers
- The importance of determining your core values
- How feeling stressed out is actually a gift
- Why you need to master the art of taking terrible photographs 🙂
- Hear how to outsmart your self-sabotaging brain, shift your focus away from lack, and build a business—and a life!—that’s aligned with your deepest values.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- Is it really more confidence that I seek?
- How can I gain competence in the areas that really matter?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20