In this episode we are covering principle 26 in Jack Canfield’s Book, The Success Principles. We will be learning the importance of celebrating our past successes.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Celebrating your past wins will build your self-esteem.
- You will be more likely to take more action and more risks when you focus on what you’ve done well in the past.
- Read The Success Principles by Jack Canfield.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What accomplishment am I most proud of?
- How can I build a habit of celebrating my wins on a daily basis?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20