In this episode we are covering principle 27 in Jack Canfield’s Book, The Success Principles. We will be exploring what it takes to keep your eye on the prize.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- There is one major mistake you might be making that is preventing you from moving forward with your goals.
- Start creating your life proactively, rather than always reacting as a victim to circumstances.
- Read The Success Principles by Jack Canfield.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- How can I cultivate the habit of reading before bed?
- When am I going to stop scrolling my phone prior to sleep?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20