In this episode we are covering principle 28 in Jack Canfield’s Book, The Success Principles. We will be talking about cleaning up your messes and incompleteness. It’s time tidy up your physical space and address the bigger psychological issues that are weighing you down.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- If you want new opportunities in your life, you have to make the space.
- Start by clearing your closet and cleaning your junk drawer.
- Read The Success Principles by Jack Canfield.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What is one thing that if you completed by the end of the year it would leave you feeling really accomplished?
- What are you avoiding and how can you address it?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20