In this episode we are welcoming in 2021 with hopeful anticipation. While 2020 was interesting, and maybe less than ideal, it did provide us with ample opportunities for growth.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Competing feelings can coexist, we can feel hopeful and nervous at the same time.
- We can choose to view the pandemic as a roadblock or a road sign.
- Read Your Best Year Ever by Michael Hyatt
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What did you accomplish this past year that you were most proud of?
- What are you most looking forward to in the new year?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20