In this episode we are going to understand the importance of selecting a word of the year. I will provide you with questions and a list of words to help you get started.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Instead of a rigid resolution, a word of the year is your constant reminder to focus on creating positive change.
- The intent is to use your word of the year to help guide your decisions and continue moving towards what you want.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What could I use more of in my life?
- What could I use less of?
- What characteristics do I want to have?
- How do I want to feel?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20