Welcome to the second half of our New Year’s goal-setting series with myself and Nicole Begley. If you’re ready to drop the excuses and create the life of your dreams, this is the episode that will help you get clear on exactly what that looks like.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- What your ice cream-eating strategy says about your approach to life.
- The future-paced question that will bring your goals into sharp focus.
- A healthier nighttime ritual than, say, bingeing Black Mirror on Netflix.
- What it means to set SMART goals, and the critical importance of a “domino goal.”
- How most people view goals—and why you need to look at them differently.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What do you want to be most thankful for one year from now?
- How will you know when you’ve had a breakthrough?
- What habits do you want to adopt this year?
- What type of person do you want to be?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20