In this episode we are talking about the importance of owning your accomplishments. In her book Believe It, Jame Kern Lima talks about why it’s necessary to believe in the power of letting your light shine.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- We tend to bond over negativity and where we fail, and this needs to stop.
- Sharing your accomplishments will inspire others.
- Dimming your light serves no one.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- How am I holding myself back from sharing my success?
- What accomplishment can I share today?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20