Discussing The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Major Points from this Episode:
- You make your choices, then your choices make you. They greatly impact the trajectory of your life.
- Every choice you make matters, even insignificant ones. They either move you forward or set you back.
- We constantly complain that things are out of our control and/or someone else’s fault. The blame game shouldn’t be pointed outward, but look inward to figure out how you make your situations work for you.
- Give 100% with zero expectation of receiving something in return.
- Own everything you do 100%. Take accountability and ask, “What’s my role in this?”
- Everyone has the opportunity to be lucky. We are faced with opportunities and you have a choice to make.
- Begin tracking the areas of your life that you don’t feel like you have control over.
- Take 100% ownership of everything that happens to you. No blaming, no pointing fingers.
- Track at least one behavior or area of your life that you’d like to improve.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.