Discussing The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Major Points from this Episode:
- Momentum is a critical piece to personal and professional success. It takes energy to build the momentum so be sure to capitalize on it when it comes.
- Momentum can be slow and steady, or super fast.
- Routines help you maintain your focus and develop good habits.
- Routines get you focused on areas of your life where you may be spending too much time.
- Creating morning and evening routines for yourself is essential to success. Decide what will happen at the beginning of your day to set the tone for your day, and your evening routine will set your mind in the right space so that your subconscious works for you while you’re sleeping.
- Start and finish strong each and every day.
Develop a morning and evening routine and be very consistent. Do it even when you don’t “feel” like doing it.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.