Develop four new success habits per year. This is principle #34 in Jack Canfield’s book, The Success Principles. It can feel overwhelming to think about all of the things that we should be doing, so we are going to focus our efforts today on creating just one new habit.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- 90% of our behavior is habitual.
- Habits free up your mind while your body is on automatic.
- Your current habits are producing your current level of results.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What new activities will you engage in?
- How will you stay motivated?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20