In this episode we are covering Principles 35 and 36 from Jack Canfield’s book The Success Principles. Committing to your goals and outcomes 100% is what is necessary to achieve success. It’s also important to commit to learning, growth and constant improvement. Instead of one hour per day on your phone and social media, could you spend that time reading?
Check out my favorite books here:
Link to Episode 44 with Nicole Begley: Interested or Committed?
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Memorize this mantra, “I will persist without exception.”
- Commit to lifelong learning.
- Read at least 10 minutes of a good book per day.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- In what ways can I hold myself accountable to continual growth?
- What’s the next book I will read?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20