In this episode we are covering Principles 41 and 42 from Jack Canfield’s book The Success Principles. We are talking today about the importance of saying no to things that don’t bring us joy, add value, or that we do out of obligation.
Check out my favorite books here:
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- We often put the priorities of others above our own.
- You don’t have to let yourself be terrorized by other people’s expectations of you. – Sue Patton Thoele
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What do I need to stop doing?
- How can I communicate my new policies to my friends and family?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20