Major Points from this Episode:
- The discipline you enact in your life gives you complete freedom.
- You can build self discipline by keeping routines.
- We live in an impatient instant society so delaying gratification is a sign of maturity.
- You can do or have anything if you plan for it.
- There is power in “sticking to it.” Passion will get you through the tough times.
- We all feel fear. Do what scares you anyway. When you encounter luck, take advantage of the opportunity with your preparation.
- Continue to tackle obstacles, as it leads to better actions which leads to more success.
- Stretch beyond your comfort zone, as that’s where the magic happens.
- Without purpose or passion for your goals, it becomes difficult to persevere during the difficult times.
- Purposefully get out of your comfort zone this week. Where the challenge is, the growth will happen. Inoculate yourself against the fear that you feel.
- Determine the abilities YOU need to be successful. Develop an action plan to help you learn those abilities.
- What are you passionate about? Do some deep thinking about what drives you and figure out how to incorporate it into your daily life (talk about it, show it others, etc).
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.