In this episode we are covering Principle 48 from Jack Canfield’s book The Success Principles. We are in Section 4 of the book, where Canfield talks about building successful relationships.
Check out my favorite books here:
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Seek first to understand, rather than to be understood.
- Rather than just hearing what others are saying, practice active listening.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- Am I talking more than I’m listening?
- Where am I taking things personally and what do I need to adjust?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20