In this episode we are covering Principle 49 from Jack Canfield’s book The Success Principles. In this principle he explains the importance of establishing a process to deal with conflict.
Check out my favorite books here:
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- It’s important to share your emotions with people that matter.
- Use the heart talk process to keep conversations productive.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- Who could benefit from a heart talk in my life?
- Could I establish rules for engagement when dealing with conflict?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20