In this episode we are covering Principle 53 from Jack Canfield’s book The Success Principles. In this principle he explains the importance of practicing uncommon appreciation.
Check out my favorite books here:
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Everyone has a specific language of appreciation.
- Determine their primary language and then appreciate them through that modality.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- How many people can I appreciate today?
- How can I make appreciation a habit?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20