This week, Nicole Begley and I wrap up our 6-part series on moving past your money hangups and opening the door to more abundance in your life. In this episode we share a dozen real-world examples of financial self-sabotage, and discuss how to dismantle those behaviors. You’ll also hear Nicole justify the 3 speeding tickets I got in Brazil (oops), and hear Heather invite your loved ones into the boxing ring (?!).
If your bank account balance still isn’t where you want it, do yourself a favor and listen to this episode. You might need to question your thinking around what money means—and I’m here to guide you through.
Check out my favorite books here:
Major Points from this Episode:
- The curiously ill effects of those Barka retreats
- How Marie Kondo’s advice translates to your business
- Your misguided understanding of fairness and equality
- What Mother Teresa has to say about money
- The fiery rant Heather has for your spouse!
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20