Major Points from this Episode:
- Each person defines what success looks like to them, and we should never compare one success to another.
- Your thought process gives you the advantage to achieving your goals, believe you can do it.
- Being keenly aware of your thoughts will push you in a successful direction.
- Failing at something in life and/or business doesn’t make YOU a failure. Your identity isn’t defined by your success or failure.
- Watch how you speak to yourself, you are either being a pessimist or an optimist, and you are driving yourself away from your goals or toward your goals.
- Excuses are lies. Making excuses for the things that happen to you gives control of your life to someone else and you begin to play a victim role in your life.
- Ask yourself every day, “What did I fail at today?” This will help you numb yourself to the word failure. Write down each area you failed and how you will try again tomorrow.
- Eliminate excuses for the things that happen to you, continue to practice 100% ownership.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20