This week, Nicole Begley and I discuss decisions – big ones, little ones, hard ones, easy ones—and what happens when you make people really mad. You can’t avoid making decisions, so you better be prepared for the consequences of your choices.
What To Listen For:
- The 3 categories of decisions you make in business—and in life
- Why Heather doesn’t believe in wrong decisions
- The fear that’s been lurking juuust below our subconscious for years
- Why you should aim to be repellent 😏
- How having big decisions go sideways is secretly a good thing
Check out my favorite books here:
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20