Discussing Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
Major Points from this Episode:
- Focus on developing habits of success.
- People often confuse activity with accomplishment.
- Decision, discipline and determination will help you produce momentum in your life and business.
- 7 steps to determining your goals –
- Write it down
- Set a deadline
- List everything you need to achieve your goal
- Organize the list into a plan
- Take action immediately
- Resolve to do something every day to achieve your goal
- Create a pre-planning list for the next day to set you up for success.
- When working on a task and something else comes to your attention, quickly write it down so you can continue to focus on what you’re working on.
- Multi-tasking does not exist.
- Time management is really life management. But, time management allows you to have control over all your activities.
- Each day identify your frog. Write it down every day and tackle it first!
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.