Schedule your call with Heather here: https://flourish.academy/rx
In this episode my friend Nicole Begley and I revisit a conversation from a recent episode, where I lost my mind over a $35,000 used Hermès purse.
(Spoiler alert: I am still bent out of shape about it.)
Regardless, we’re circling back to the self-assigned task of spending an (unfortunately) imaginary $100,000 in an entirely frivolous way. You’d think this would be easy, but we both struggled!
Find out what we decided—and how you can weigh in with your own selfish-by-design spend.
What To Listen For:
- How Nicole’s actual planned purchase got demoted to fantasyland
- Why people suffer from decision fatigue
- The signifier that a spending decision is the right decision
- How I lost her imaginary office to airbnb-ers
Check out my favorite books here:
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20