In this episode my friend Angela Gross and I are continuing our discussion of Jon Acuff’s new book, Soundtracks. This is the final in a series of discussions on how the repetitive thoughts in our mind impact our success.
Learn more about the FA Rx and schedule your call here: https://flourish.academy/rx
Check out my favorite books here:
Jon Acuff – Soundtracks
10 Statements for Your Anthem:
- Today is a brand new day and tomorrow is too.
- I’ve got a gift worth giving.
- The only person standing in my way is me, and I quit doing that yesterday.
- I am the CEO of me, and I am the best boss.
- Winning is contagious. When I help others win, I win too.
- Feeling uncomfortable is just a sign that my old comfort zone is having a hard time keeping up with me.
- Momentum is messy.
- Everything is always working out for me.
- I am my biggest fan.
- The best response to obstacles is to do it anyway.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- How can I help others win?
- What symbol can I adopt to remind me daily of my thoughts?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20