From the interview with Nicole Begley:
Heather Lahtinen has a brand-new side hustle. It’s cash only, and she’s willing to cut a deal in the parking lot out back.
This week you’ll hear all about her offbeat new biz: what it is, why she started it, and how she turned a profit in less than two weeks (😯). This is a fantastic case study for keeping things fun and easy, without sacrificing success!
What To Listen For:
- What to ask yourself when photography starts feeling stressful
- The feelings-based “data” you really need to have
- How not to use Hair of the Dog Academy!
- What Heather’s clients are actually buying (hint: it’s not The Thing itself)
- How to use your hobbies to inspire your business
- Work feeling like a bit of a struggle lately? Channel some of Heather’s Why not?! energy into your own business, and you’re sure to see results!
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20