Discussing Feel the Fear…And Do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers
Major Points from this Episode:
- When presented with good choices, don’t panic. Fear usually surfaces when making decisions.
- You can diminish your fear by taking healthy self-affirming risks.
- There is never a right or wrong decision – just a difference choice.
- Mistakes are simply opportunities to learn.
- Life is happening for you, not to you.
- Acknowledge the pain you feel – denial can be deadly.
- Find value in everything that happens to you by asking, “What can I learn from this experience?”
- Write about a recent mistake that you made and what you learned from it. Evaluate whether you can go back and make a different decision.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.
Connect with Us:
Heather Lahtinen: Website, Facebook, Instagram
Maura Chick: Website, Facebook, Instagram