Due to COVID19, the remainder of the school year has been cancelled. How can you manage your feelings around all of this uncertainty? Is it actually a good thing to experience struggle such as this?
Variety is good for us because it causes us to think and behave differently, which produces change and insight that is much needed.
Tony Robins articles referenced:
I highly recommend reading The Power of Moments by Chip and Dan Heath.
Major Points from this Episode:
- Uncertainty is necessary and good.
- The emotion of uncertainty unlocks surprise and fun in our lives and allows us to experience brand new feelings, thoughts, beliefs and strategies.
- How can I balance uncertainty and certainty during this season of my life?
- Plan fun activities with your children.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.