In this episode we are talking about the importance of morning routines. Even when life feels like complete chaos, you can take control with a concept called “book-ending” your day.
Heather chats with Nicole Begley on the reasons you need a good routine and how to get started.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- How having a routine can improve your self esteem.
- Affirmations to increase your confidence.
- Examples of things you might want to consider for your morning routine.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What is one, quick thing I can add to my morning routine?
- Is there anything I can remove from my routine that isn’t serving me?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20