In this episode we are covering principles 23 and 24 in Jack Canfield’s Book, The Success Principles. We will be learning about the benefits of going the extra mile and doing more than what is expected.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Exceeding expectations is a hallmark of high achievers.
- Successful people do more than what is expected of them.
- Read The Success Principles by Jack Canfield.
- Toilet Paper Origami books: https://amzn.to/2TQwbUY and https://amzn.to/3jV7Sjf
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- How can you surprise someone with more than they expect?
- What can you do TODAY to surprise and delight someone in your family?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20